The main reasons why a return will be rejected are the following:
- The product has been returned after 14 calendar days
- The product is sent without the mandatory protection box
- The product and/or its box are not in perfect condition, as they were sent
Logically, the return of a product that shows deterioration or dirt, evidence of use, waste such as balls or fluff, or any other damage due to external causes will not be accepted. Likewise, if the product box is damaged (if it has been written on it, taped or manipulated), the return will also be rejected.
Other useful links:
- How should I send the products that I want to return?
- Can I return a pair of sneakers without its original box?