There are very few occasions when a package can be returned to our facilities because of an address error or missing data. To avoid any issues with the delivery of your order it is very important to:
- Check the shipping address during the purchase process.
- Check the details in your order confirmation email.
- Contact us if you detect any wrong data.
Our delivery times are very short and thus we often have very limited allowance to proceed with any modifications. For this reason it is decisive to contact with us as soon as possible.
If a parcel is returned to sivasdescalzo due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by the customer, the purchase is refunded once the package is returned to our warehouse.
Other links of interest:
- What can I do to prevent my order from being returned?
- My order was shipped more than a week ago, and I have not yet received it. What can I do?
- How and when will I receive the refund corresponding to my return?